Developing structured, dynamic yoga classes for children and teens that provide a solid physical, mental and emotional foundation.
Kids' Yoga Classes
We hold each student to their potential by including the following in every class.
- Personal development and mindset exercises that boost self-esteem
and encourage a positive self-image.
- Specific kids’ yoga exercises that increase focus, physical strength and promote increased organ function.
- Breathing exercises that aid emotional regulation and self-awareness.
- Relaxation teaching children to turn inwards, find inner strength and
- Partner or teamwork to encourage connection and compassion.
By setting them challenging, yet achievable goals students are able to see their personal improvement.
9-week course price to $170 with casual class for $20.
Classes are every Monday commencing on the 1st of February and run until the 29th of March.
- 4 – 6 years – Contact directly
- 7-12 years – 4:30PM – 5:30PM
- 13-17 years – Coming soon
Kids' Yoga Parties
We are dedicated to creating fun, memorable moments for the children while the adults can relax.
The basic party package includes Yoga teacher 1.5 hours with a themed class for the child, yoga equipment, games, dancing and gift for the birthday child.
The parties are individually tailored to the child’s interests. We will design the class to the theme of your choice.
We have partnered with other local business so that you can do less. Optional party extras include bubble machine, face painting, cake and/or decorations.
Don’t see what you want? Tell us and we will endeavor to get it for you.
We care about the environment
We only use eco-friendly, non-toxic yoga mats.
Our yoga mats are made of 100% natural materials, biodegradable and compostable. Little posers yoga believe in sustainability, that’s why our yoga mats are also recyclable.